Warrior Elements Notice of Privacy Practices:
Information We Collect
The information we collect falls into two categories: Personal Information and Usage Data. Personal Information is information that we directly associate with an identifiable person or entity and may include, for example, name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, twitter handle, Social Security Number, demographic information (such as date of birth, age and gender), payment information (including credit card numbers or online payment services numbers), financial information (such as bank account numbers), purchase history and location information (often from the device on which you use our site or mobile applications). We may obtain Personal Information about you from various sources, such as this and other websites and mobile applications, third parties and when you call or email us or interact with us via social media. You may also submit Personal Information to us in other ways, such as participating in online surveys, promotions, contests and sweepstakes, subscribing to newsletters and other offerings through the Web site. In addition, we may combine information received from third parties with Personal Information and Usage Data we collect about you.
Usage Data is anonymous information regarding use of our Web site or services that is collected and/or aggregated by or on behalf of Warrior Elements, often through the use of automated means. Usage Data collected through these automated means may include, for example, information that we gather and store about your visit to, and use of, the Web site, such as your IP address and the location of your IP server, device IDs, device type, geo-location data, type of browser and operating system used, date and time you access the Web site, pages you visit, and if you linked to this Web site from another website, the address of that website. Usage Data does not include Personal Information and is not treated as Personal Information under this Notice. Cookies and web beacons are sometimes used to collect Usage Data. “Cookies” are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device’s hard drive for the purpose of identifying your browser during interaction on websites or storing information or settings in your browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We can also use web beacons to tell if you have opened or acted upon emails that we send you.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes:
- for our everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your customer account, responding to your inquiries, providing products and services you request, processing and collecting payments and providing customer support;
- to provide information about our business and offer our products or services to you and products and services of others that we think you may find of interest;
- to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other offers or promotions;
- to enable you to interact with Warrior Elements and our customers through our message boards, blogs and social media;
- to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services and, this Website, and any other websites we may have and soliciting your feedback through email communications, telephone calls, and/or focus groups;
- to tailor our offerings to your personal interests and the manner in which you interact with us;
- to perform data analyses, including market and consumer search, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis; and
- to comply with legal recommendations, applicable legal requirements and our policies and practices.
- We may also use Personal Information in other ways for which we provide notice at the time of collection to the extent required by law or this Notice. We may use Usage Data (which does not include Personal Information) for any legally permissible purpose and without notice to you.
Third Party Applications on this Web site
We may include applications from third parties on some pages of the Web site that allow interaction or content sharing by users. Some of these mini-programs provide specific services or content from a third party, such as a Facebook “Share” or “Like” button, and are visible to you when you visit our Web site. Your interaction with these programs typically allows the third party to collect some information about you through cookies they placed on your device when you registered for their application or service. In some cases, the third party may recognize you through its cookies even when you do not interact with their application. Please visit the third-parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
We may partner with advertising networks, which are companies that deliver targeted advertisements to consumers and generate statistics and metrics related to the delivery of such advertisements. They may utilize information collected through cookies, web server logs and web beacons to provide customization, auditing, research, and reporting for us and other advertisers. This data collection takes place both on this Web site and on other third-party websites you visit that participate in the advertising networks. This process enhances the deployment of our marketing programs and helps us to track the effectiveness of such efforts. Advertising networks we use may also use this information for determining or predicting your characteristics and preferences and those of their respective advertising audiences, for measuring the effectiveness of their advertising, delivering relevant ads, and for other purposes. Please note that this does not mean that you will not receive advertising when on the Web site or other sites, but it will exclude you from interest-based advertising via these networks.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share Personal Information with third parties, except as described below:
- Affiliates. We may share your Personal Information with our Affiliates so long as the disclosure and use of your Personal Information by such entities is consistent with this Notice.
- Service Providers. We may engage third parties to provide services to us who have access to your Personal Information. In such cases, we require such providers to maintain your Personal Information as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us.
- Surveys/Sweepstakes/Promotions. In the event that you participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion on the Web site that is sponsored by Warrior Elements and a third party, such participation serves as your consent for Warrior Elements to share your Personal Information collected in conjunction with the survey, sweepstakes, contest or promotion with the third party. After the information is provided to such third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to those third parties’ privacy policies and practices.
- Other. We may access or disclose information, including Personal Information, to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights, interests or property of Warrior Elements and our Affiliates; (ii) protect the safety and security of our customers or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with legal advice, applicable law or legal process. In addition, if we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business, we may transfer all or a portion of your Personal Information as part of that transaction.
We may share Usage Data (which, of course, does not include Personal Information) with third parties, including our Affiliates, advertising networks, analytics providers and others, for any legally permissible purpose and without notice to you.
In order to purchase our products and services, you may either check out as a Guest or you may register on the Web site and provide us with Personal Information. Once you have done that, you have opted in to receive communications from us, including promotional emails, as described in this Notice. If you would like to alter the frequency and type of promotional emails you receive from us, you may update your user profile by clicking here. If you no longer wish to receive promotional communication emails from us, you may do so by changing your preferences. Please note that we may continue to send non-promotional emails such as order confirmations, surveys, and other information about your transactions.
When you visit the Web site, we and others give you the following choices about use of mechanisms for tracking, including tracking of your online activities over time and across different websites and online services by third parties. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, certain features of the Web site, the Web site itself, or the service that placed the cookie may not function properly or at all as a result. If you do not wish for us to track emails we send you, you may unsubscribe from our marketing emails as described above. You may choose not to share your geo-location information with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings or the settings on our mobile applications. While we and others give you the choices described in this Notice, there are many ways Web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of or honor every mechanism. If you refer others to us, please note that they may choose not to receive any promotional emails from us in the future by following the instructions in the email invitation.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California customers to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed Personal Information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. As stated in this Notice, Warrior Elements will not sell or share your Personal Information with non-Warrior Elements companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to help safeguard Personal Information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. Of course, despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, systems, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Updates to this Notice
We may update this Notice to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the date at the bottom of this Notice. If we use Personal Information in a manner that is materially different than described in this version of this Notice, we will obtain your consent as required by applicable law or this Notice.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at, email@example.com or call us at 1-866-927-4787.
You also may write to us at:
Warrior Elements, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Inquiry
4849 Greenville Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75206
Last Updated: October 17, 2014